Anewlove Frequently-asked questions (F.A.Q.)

About traveling


What happened after you meet the lady?

If things are becoming serious between you two, then you will want to discuss with her the possibility of applying for a K-1 (fiancee) visa. That will allow her to travel to the US for three months. Other countries' visa requirements may be different. So if you are from Canada, UK, etc, then consult a local immigration attorney.